Commercial Sanitation and Commercial Disinfecting Service with Nano-DEFEND®
Our Nano-DEFEND®(COMMERCIAL) system is DisInfectingGuys Exclusive antimicrobial Commercial Sanitation Service and Commercial DisInfecting Service for your Business, Office, Gym, Restaurant, Hotel/Resort, Vehicle Fleet, Or any other Commercial Space!
Unlike other products that kill germs by way of a harsh and dangerous chemical kill, Our Nano-DEFEND® system kills germs, viruses, molds, and mildew by way of mechanical kill.
This type of kill does not create superbugs as do regular chemical disinfectants because our product uses Nano-Spear technology.
Picture 15,000 microscopic spears that can fit on the head of a pin, When germs come in close contact with this surface, it implodes the mucus membrane leaving them unable to survive, reproduce and mutate.
Also, unlike regular chemical kill sanitizers, the Commercial Sanitation with our Nano-DEFEND® application stays on the surface for up to 90 Days in commercial properties. Ultimately protecting that surface from any microbes that come in contact with it. Regular sanitizers kill on contact, and immediately after germs come right back in contact with that surface and survive as well as reproduce. Our process is a long term solution the continuously works for up to 3 Full Months.
What Does Nano-DEFEND® Protect Against?
Our Nano-Defend® KILLS :
Odors / Foul Smells
Viruses: H1N1,Influenza, SARS, Adenovirus Type 4
Safety & Applications of Nano-DEFEND®
EPA & Boeing Certified Used on a wide array of applications.
- Painted Walls
- Door Knobs Doors
- Carpet & Rugs
- Beds and Mattresses Bedding,
- Bathtubs, Sinks, Tile Walls
- Medical Equipment
Commercial Sanitation is Essential Treatment For:
- Hospitals & Emergency Rooms
- Nursing Homes
- Food Trucks
- Commercial Kitchens
- Department Stores
- Gas Stations
- Commercial Vehicle Fleets
OR Any Other Commercial Property with high foot traffic of Employees and Customers
NanoTechnology Fun Facts
- The word nano is from the Greek word ‘Nanos’ meaning Dwarf. It is a prefix used to describe “one billionth” of something.
- A nanometre (nm) is a billionth of a metre, or a millionth of a millimetre.
- 1 nanometre is about 8 times the radius of an atom and 100 times smaller than a bacterial cell. At this scale matter reacts differently, for example, a material’s melting point may change or it may become more reactive.
- A human hair is 80,000 nm in diameter.
- Nanoscience works on a scale 1000 times smaller than anything that can be seen with an optical microscope.
- We are already surrounded by billions of nano-particles, such as wind borne sea salt and chemicals generated by oceanic plankton.
- A new form of carbon with a cylindrical nanostructure – the nanotube – was discovered in 1991.
- Nanotubes have novel properties including extraordinary strength and unique electrical properties.
- These mechanical and electrical properties make nanotubes potentially useful in many applications from electronics to everyday items like clothes and sports gear
- The discovery of another nanoscale carbon form, C60, called the buckyball, brought the 1996 Nobel Prize in Chemistry to Robert Curl, Sir Harold Kroto, and Richard Smalley. It started an avalanche of research into other nanoscale materials.
- Nanotechnology is already applied commercially in products ranging from mobile phones, computer discs, tennis rackets and golf clubs to sunscreens and cosmetics.
READ MORE AT: https://www.tcd.ie/nanoscience/whatisnano/nanofacts/